Saturday, March 24, 2007

Skyler speaking, "exerWHAT??"

Mommy says I have to start exer...exer...exer... UGH! I have to go on more walkies! Can you just imagine? She said that I weigh too much. I'm not sure what that means but it has something to do with my "fat tummy". Frankly I think my tummy looks fine but I'll go walkies, as long as she takes me and not my two legged sister. She's not fun to walk with.

I went on two walkies tonight, 5 minutes each time and then, and then and then and then...BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! I love ball! Know what I love more than ball? Go get Oscar!!!!!!!!!! Bring Oscar to Mom!!! Wuff wuff wuff I loooooooooove Oscarrrrrrrrrrrr.

1 comment:

Juno said...

Hi Skyler! Don't worry... I put on some weight this winter!!! My mom said it's called 'winter weight'- just like hers!! So we all have a good excuse! :)

Momo xoxo